The Arctic Juice & Cafe mission is zero virgin plastic within all our energy stations. This target is Jan 2019. We’re not perfect today, but we’re trying, and we’ll continue to do more.
• A general reduction in all take away packaging
• Zero virgin plastic water bottles on sale and within take away cups
• Complete transparency and visibility of disposal
• Introduction of Arctic Juice & Cafe reusable bottles and flasks for juice & coffee
• Continued mission to be responsible in our sourcing
• Be a pioneer not a follower!
• Our take away cups are predominantly made from plant based materials, and/or are biodegradable
• Our straws are biodegradable
• Our uniforms are mostly bamboo material or recycled fishing nets / recycled plastic bottles, and manufactured responsibly
• We offer 10% off with your own re-useable cup or salad box
• All other take away packaging (where possible) is recycled/recyclable
• Where possible our cleaning products and disposal bags are ecological
• Our coffee beans are 100% Organic (Speciality) Arabica, produced by small scale farming - workers paid 6 times that of commercial farms, meaning better quality work conditions; therefore better crops and coffee!
Contact us if you have any further questions: